Sunday, November 22, 2009

southbound

in anticipation of my trip to the homeland (ATL) for my favorite food holiday of the year, ive decided to post some pictures of what i am thankful for...

seeing this skyline every once in a while. fulfills my fondness for cities and the south.


my beautiful future sister-in-law and my handsome brother.


real. live. southern. home cookin. the best all you can eat pit-stop for 3 days straight.


those two lovely women standing beside me. inspiring. faithful. loving. encouraging. supportive. and the best back-scratchers around. is it wrong that i am a 24-year-old woman who still likes to crawl into my mother's lap and pretend i am an 8-year-old girl? maybe. but its home.

thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. without going on forever (and i could), it is a time where all of my family gathers, laughter is non-stop and real, food is plentiful, home is comfort, and contentment is the ultimate feeling. i am thankful for so many things in my life, most importantly, love and faith, which thanksgiving at home encompasses both. ill be sure to post pics from the trip southbound.





1 comment: